PREDISAN STATEMENT OF FAITH
The beliefs, principles and values which underlie Predisan are based in the Christian scriptures. The redemptive plan of God the Father and Jesus the Son grounds our reason for doing and being. As those who believe and have received Jesus as Lord, we commit ourselves to living in fellowship with the Holy Spirit in the Kingdom of God on earth. We seek to love and serve each other and to reach out with grace and hope to all whom we encounter, especially the poor. Most specifically we are committed to proclaim the Gospel of Jesus and provide healing care to the sick to the glory of God and for the well-being of our neighbors.
We also adhere to the ECFA Statement of Faith.
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity and humanity of Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His present rule as Head of the Church and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful men regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ, with equality across racial, gender, and class differences.